Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the film project: it's a wonderful life


i know, i know. everyone in the world has seen this movie. I've seen this movie before, i'm sure, but i didn't remember a thing about it.
the other night it was cold outside- a lovely autumn chill. i made some tea, snuggled with a blanket, and turned on this gem of a film. it was a perfect movie for a chilly night.


it totally cemented my love for the adorable Jimmy Stewart. I mean:

"What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary. Well, then you can swallow it, and it'll all dissolve, see... and the moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?"

all while he's wearing football pants that are too big for him and stuttering. i'm in love.


sigh... they just don't make 'em like this anymore. 




No comments:

Post a Comment