Wednesday, October 24, 2012

on my autumn mind.

Ooh, it's freezing today. There's rain, and maybe even a few snowflakes.

I'm sitting in the library drinking orange spice herbal tea. Happiness!

Today, I thought I'd share a few autumn-y products that I'm loving right now.



1. pines by a fine frenzy. a cozy, woodsy sound- perfect for cold weather. 
2. a perfect patterned cardigan. if this one weren't so pricey, it would definitely be in my closet right now.
3. a pretty book to read by the fire. i'm in the process of collecting these gorgeous clothbound classics, and Middlemarch is one of the next ones I plan to buy.
(have any of you ever read Middlemarch? did you like it? i can't wait to read it!)
4. a mug for hot chocolate, tea, and cider. mmm.
5. i love these flats. i wear them almost daily... the perfect fall color.

what's on your autumn mind?




1 comment: